Modus QA is pleased to announce the new radiochromic 3D dosimeters for research into 3D dosimetry are now compatible with red and green light sources.
TruView™ 3D Dosimeters are stable, fast and reusable.
TrueView™ is a multi-use radiochromic 3D dosimeter designed for on-site read-out by optical CT. Applications for this 3D dosimeter include IMRT, VMAT, SRS and SBRT.
TrueView™ is stable in storage for up to 30 days. The signal must be read out between 60 and 90 minutes after irradiation which requires an optical CT scanner on-site. TrueView™ can be used again 48 hours after irradiation. It is made with a low scatter substrate that works well with the Vista™ Optical CT Scanner as well as fast laser optical CT scanners.
- 95% Water
- Dose response is linear to 20 Gy
- Optical CT readout between 60 and 90 minutes after irradiation
- Diffusion causes homogeneity within 48 hours after irradiation dosimeter can be used multiple times
- Low scatter substrate is suitable for cone beam as well as laser optical CT scanners
- Near tissue equivalence (5% solids), specific gravity 1.01, no high Z elements
HOW THEY WORK
- Store 3D dosimeters in a refrigerator, but do not freeze
- Irradiate and scan below 22 °C
- Scan at 585 - 590 nm or 620 - 630 nm
- Avoid direct sunlight and temperatures above 30 °C
- Scan before and after irradiation for best results
- Absorbed dose is directly proportional to the change in optical attenuation
- Scan between 60 and 90 minutes after irradiation
- Diffusion causes homogeneity in about 48 hours after irradiation
- Background optical attenuation will rise after each use
- Refractive index matching liquid can be darkened with food colouring to optimize the dynamic range of the scanner
- Dose sensitivity is linear up to 20 Gy, dose can be delivered in multiple fractions
- 3D dosimeter properties are consistent within one batch
- 3D dosimeter are mildly acidic with low toxicity
Vista™ is a fast cone beam optical CT scanner designed for True 3D Dosimetry.
Vista™ is used for on-site or remote scanning of 3D dosimeters including ClearView™ and TruView™. The Vista™ Optical CT Scanner includes software for acquisition, reconstruction, and display of 3D optical CT images. Images from Vista™ are analyzed in VistaAce™ software as well as a variety of 3rd party software applications.
ClearView™ is a single-use radiochromic 3D dosimeter designed for remote or on-site read-out by optical CT.
Applications for this 3D dosimeter include SRS, SBRT and 3DDaaS. ClearView™ is stable in storage for over 90 days and the signal is stable for more than a week after irradiation. It is made with a low scatter substrate that works well with the Vista™ Optical CT Scanner as well as laser optical CT scanners.
For customers using the Vista™ Optical CT scanner, VistaAce™ 3D Dosimetry Software is available to analyze, compare and evaluate dose measurements in True 3D.
It includes a full suite of tools for the registration and dose scaling of measured and planned dose distributions plus the calculation of conformity indices and gamma maps in 3D.
Browse through our collection of photos to get an up-close look at some of the detail.
Obtain a list of references and published research papers.
Click to learn more about the product specifications and ordering information.
Product Data Sheet
Download brochure to learn more about the features and components.