Add Multi-Directional Motion to Existing Stationary Phantoms
The QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform is designed to move your existing phantoms with programmable respiratory and sinusoidal motion profiles for patient-specific QA.
The Platform’s unique multi-directional motion simulation capability allows it to move in the superior/inferior direction but can also generate a lateral hysteresis motion with amplitudes up to 1.0 cm. This allows testing with phase separation.
With a weight-bearing capacity of 20 kg, the QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform can be used to move any QUASAR™ phantom and most third party phantoms.
The QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform includes a Chest Wall Platform - moving in the anterior/posterior direction - which is compatible with motion tracking systems from several vendors.
- Equipped with a large 35 x 35 cm platform surface
- Operate the platform directly from a PC or laptop
- Generates lateral hysteresis motion
- Simulates patient-specific respiratory and sinusoidal motion profiles
- Compatible with motion tracking systems from multiple vendors
- Includes an unlimited multiple site software license
- Accommodates phantoms weighing up to 20 kg
- Communicate with phantom through local area network
- Ideal for phase separation testing
- Requires no additional programming or customization
- Compatible with third party waveforms including; .VXP, .CSV, .TXT, .DCM, .LOG, .DAF, .IMA
- Install the software on an unlimited number of computers at all official sites
Platform Motion QA Software
The QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform comes with motion QA software which allows you to display, edit, and run respiratory waveforms. Waveforms are created in the application or imported from a number of machines including Varian RPM, Anzai, Cyberknife, Philips, Respisens, and Siemens as well as tab delimited spreadsheet files. The software application runs on desktop or laptop computers and is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP.
With the QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Phantom Software application you can import, create, edit and save respiratory waveforms. Edit functions include adjusting the amplitude, stretching or compressing the timeline and filtering out high frequency noise, low frequency drift and cardiac signals.
Software Capability Highlights
- Import patient-specific waveforms
- Create custom waveforms
- Edit patient-specific & custom waveforms
- Adjust the amplitude, stretching or compressing the timeline
- Filter out high frequency noise, low frequency drift and cardiac signals
Compatible with Windows 7 or higher.
PRODUCT VIDEO DEMONSTRATIONS
Demonstrating the QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform moving independently in a steady-state motion or under computer control using pre-recorded patient breathing waveforms.
Demonstrating how the QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform can move any phantom weighing up to 20 kg in lateral hysteresis.
QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Phantom
A state-of-the-art breathing simulator for conducting QA testing on radiotherapy systems using patient respiratory waveforms.
QUASAR™ Multi-Purpose Body Phantom
A flexible QA tool designed to perform both dosimetric and nondosimetric tests on radiotherapy systems.
Browse through our collection of photos to get an up-close look at some of the detail.
Obtain a list of references and published research papers.
Click to learn more about the product specifications and ordering information.
Product Data Sheet
Download brochure to learn more about the features and components.