The programmable QUASAR™ MRI4D Motion Phantom is designed to move liquid or gel filled cylindrical inserts within a water filled body shaped oval at varying speeds and amplitudes.
The phantom is capable of moving inserts in the superior/inferior direction as well as producing a more complex 3D motion profile by twisting the insert during translation. Interchangeable inserts are available for imaging, planning, targeting and delivery QA.
The QUASAR™ MRI4D Motion Phantom uses the same software application as the QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Phantom to display, edit, and run patient specific respiratory waveforms. Waveforms are created using the application or imported from vendor specific MR respiratory tracking systems or from tab delimited spreadsheet files.
The software application is compatible with Windows 7 or higher, and runs on desktop or laptop computers. Create, import, edit, and save respiratory waveforms with the QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Software application. Edit functions include adjusting the amplitude, stretching or compressing the timeline and filtering out high frequency noise, low frequency drift and cardiac signals.
- 100% MR Safe:
- Optimally RF Shielded:
- Convenient Operation:
- Patient-specific Waveforms:
- Adaptable Motion:
- Interchangeable Inserts:
- Ferrous and artifact free 4D-MRI QA on systems up to 3T
- Compact design enables operation within the magnet bore with no artefacts or RF noise
- MRI, CT, PET and LINAC compatible for MR4D vs CT4D, MR-PET and MRgRT 4D QA
- Control the phantom directly from the console or equipment room with included software
- Import, create, edit and stream patient-specific or custom waveforms
- Flexibility to move inserts with translation or with translation and rotation
- Configurable inserts with optional targets to increase developing and testing capabilities
Motion QA Software Included
The QUASAR™ MRI4D Motion Phantom comes with motion QA software which allows you to create, edit and stream programmable or patient-specific respiratory motion waveforms with an editable respiratory range of 1 to 15 seconds per breath.
Pre-recorded waveforms are imported from a number of real-time respiratory gating systems as well as tab delimited spreadsheet files. Additional edit functions include adjusting the amplitude, stretching or compressing the timeline and filtering out high frequency noise, low frequency drift and cardiac signals.
Compatible with Windows 7 or higher.
Software Capability Highlights
- Import patient-specific waveforms
- Create custom waveforms
- Edit patient-specific & custom waveforms
- Adjust the amplitude, stretching or compressing the timeline
- Filter out high frequency noise, low frequency drift and cardiac signals
QUASAR™ Cylindrical Respiratory Motion Phantom
Simulates patient breathing by moving interchangeable inserts inside a cylindrical diode array.
QUASAR™ Catphan® Shaker Phantom
Designed to enable 4D CT image QA by moving a Catphan® phantom with programmable respiratory and sinusoidal motion profiles.
QUASAR™ Dynamic Contrast Enhanced CT System (DCE-CT)
Is routinely used to quantify and calibrate the CT number linearity for densities applicable to iodine injections.
QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Phantom
A state-of-the-art breathing simulator for conducting QA testing on radiotherapy systems using patient respiratory waveforms.
QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform
Designed to move your existing phantoms with programmable respiratory and sinusoidal motion profiles for patient-specific QA.
Check out our product overview and demonstration videos.
Browse through our collection of photos to get an up-close look at some of the detail.
Click to learn more about the product specifications and ordering information.
Product Data Sheet
Download brochure to learn more about the features and components.