SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION
- MR-Safe Motor Assembly: 50.5 cm L x 15.25 cm W x 18 cm H (dimensions), 3.2 kg (weight)
- Linear Motion: ± 20mm (continuous sinusoidal), ±15mm (programmable) along Z axis
- Non-linear Motion: user selectable ± 30o twist rotation along X/Y axis (continuous sinusoidal), ± 22o (programmable) Motion Accuracy: within 0.25 mm
- MR Body Oval: liquid fillable 20 cm L x 30 cm W x 20 cm H with two insert openings for central or offset imaging
- Interchangeable Insert: 25 cm long x 7.4 cm internal diameter, 1 kg (when liquid filled)
- Mounting Stem & Target: mounting stem attaches 30 mm spherical target (air or liquid filled) to seal-ring lid
- Seal-Ring Lids: 1-w/central mounting stem position, 1-w/dual offset mounting stem positions, 1-w/no mount position Dovetail Collar: with thumbscrew lock to secure position of fixed interchangeable insert within MR Body Oval opening
- Cables: quadruple shielded DB 15 male to female cables, CAT5 Ethernet cable
- Power Supply: DC power supply with AC power cord (110-220V, 50-60Hz)
Minimum Technical Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
- Available Space: 5 GB minimum (64-bit)
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB or more
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels or higher
100-1022: QUASAR™ MRI4D Motion Phantom
- 1-Software License
Check out our product overview and demonstration videos.
Browse through our collection of photos to get an up-close look at some of the detail.
Click to learn more about the product specifications and ordering information.
Product Data Sheet
Download brochure to learn more about the features and components.