2020 ASTRO Annual Meeting
Connect with colleagues and engage with industry experts at the reimagined ASTRO Annual Meeting, the world’s most important event for the radiation oncology community.
- A renewed focus on debate, discussion and collaboration, with opportunities to network with colleagues and experts in a warm and inviting environment.
- The interactive and collaborative Innovation Hub, with all-digital posters and a central lounge offering a place to share knowledge and perspectives.
- The very latest practice-changing science presented in the Plenary and Clinical Trials sessions and special physics and biology-focused oral abstract sessions.
- Sessions highlighting the advances and potential breakthroughs over the past year from all the major oncology meetings.
- A large Innovation and Solution Showcase (Exhibit Hall) featuring new products and services, with networking opportunities and a chance to ask questions of industry experts.
Although we will miss the opportunity to see each other face to face in Miami this fall, we look forward to delivering a world-class 2020 Annual Meeting experience.Learn More